Mobodexter raised its first external round of equity funding using Regulation Crowd Funding from Wefunder Investor Network in 2016. Mobodexter raised around $260,000 from 338 investors in this round. Lead investors included Dr. Dilraj Ghumann, Leading Radiologist , RMI; Sunny Jain, V.P. at Amazon; Anthony Omakho, V.P. at G.E.
Mobodexter got United States Securities and Exchange Commission’s (S.E.C) approval for raising USD 3.9 Million as Mini-IPO in March 2017. Mobodexter’s 2017 valuation is at $20 Million with a share price at $1 per share. Mobodexter’s shares are available for purchase on Mobodexter webstie.
If you are interested in investing in Mobodexter then you can download our investor documents by clicking the link below:
- Regulation A+ Tier 1 Offering Memorandum: This document will give you details of the investment opportunity, a snapshot of the company, business results and the risks of the investment opportunity. Download
- Subscription Agreement: This is an agreement that will be signed between the investor and the company as soon as the company receives the investment. Download
Process to Invest
You can invest/purchase shares in Mobodexter by 5 simple steps:
- Step:1 Review the investor document mentioned above.
- Step:2 Submit the investor application in this link. You will receive an email confirming an Investment Number. Investment Form
- Step:3 You will receive the subscription agreement in an email to fill the subscription details and Sign via HelloSign. Please check your junk folders as well.
- Step:4 After receiving the filled agreement from you.You will be asked to make a payment via our payment gateway using a secure link. You can make payments via credit card, debit card or ACH.
- Step: 5 After making the payment you will receive the mutually executed subscription agreement in an email via HelloSign again.
You will then be added to our investor group for all future communications.
Your subscription agreement will be automatically converted into common shares once we authorize a transfer agent later this year.
Dilraj Ghumman, the Lead Investor in Mobodexter and Serial Angel, said
“Don’t make the mistake of underestimating the Internet of Things and its radical effect on business. Companies like UPS, Boeing, GM, and Starbucks (to name a few) are all embracing IoT. Yet the current strategy to build backend IoT software in-house stifles innovation and costs companies huge profits in the long run. They need an end-to-end solution to make it simple to launch new products without the headache of complicated backend systems.
The Mobodexter team has developed the flexible and versatile software that ties it all together and makes it simple for companies to focus on real innovation and not just the costly foundational infrastructure.
In the long term, PAASMER’s goal is to enable Artificial intelligence so that Things can act with their own intelligence in the best interest of the user by enabling the best innovations for Edge computing. Mobodexter has arrived at the perfect time just when the IoT industry is about to hit exponential growth. This is an incredible value proposition and opportunity for their investors”
Straitfund – “An Independent company that evaluates crowdfunding investment opportunity”
Straitfund is an investor’s friendly company which evaluates each crowdfunding investment opportunity and provides an independent unbiased report to investors. Straitfund rated Mobodexter’s investment opportunity 3.5 on a 5-star scale. This is one of the best ratings in the industry and gives “Thumbs Up” to investors for an investment into the company. Read more
Next Gen Crowdfunding – “An Independent investor advisory company tracked our Wefunder campaign”
Next Gen Crowdfunding gave a detailed week-by-week snapshot of the investment campaign and advised their investors of our aggressive progress on the campaign and the investment opportunity. Read more