MoboDexter Inc, established in 2013 in New York, is currently valued at $20 Million and is approved by United States S.E.C for a mini-IPO. We are the product makers of one of the most innovative IoT Platform As A Service – PAASMER. While PAASMER was originally intended for IoT, the platform has diversified into usage in Industrial Drones and is available on an Ethereum Blockchain as well.
“Our mission is to provide smart solutions which enable a secure environment and ease of life for every human”
“Our vision is to create a technologically smart and secure Universe”
MoboDexter offers a wide variety of roles that help one to build depth and width of domain expertise. If you want to be a part of challenging team where goals are taller and rewards are higher, then apply for our openings in Bellevue, U.S.A, and Bangalore, India. We also offer Summer and Fall internships for students in the United States.
We practice an ethical work culture where diversity is valued and individual perspectives are respected.We affirm our abiding commitment to diversity, as represented in our community and in our perspectives, as foundational elements of our excellence. We shall celebrate our cultural and intellectual richness and be resolute in advancing inclusion and equity in our community. We promote diversity in all our endeavors, understanding that diversity of thought and perspective, as well as the diversity of culture and human identity, are essential elements.
If you aspire to work on cutting-edge technology and want to be part of growing innovation in our company then forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Senior Software Engineer||BE/BTECH (ECE, EEE or CSE)|
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical leadership: IoT Platform product development, drive architecture, choice of technology, design and development of competitive features
- Technical ownership: IoT platform product roadmap
- Requirement analysis: Analyze customers use cases, identify customer requirements, and drive the development of IoT components and build-up of IoT ecosystem
- Solution design: design an overall solution covering components from operators, partners and drive the development of IoT solutions; develop solution presentations
- IoT ecosystem build-up: Support to build IoT ecosystem in technical aspect like open API, open source, industry standards, developer community, etc.
- IoT Market insight in technical perspective: keep eyes on IoT trends
- Optimizing performance for the product
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies and web technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Attend industry events/ conference – both attending and presenting
- Mastery of software engineering tools
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Excellent knowledge of OS Architecture, Kernel Internals, Systems Calls, IPC, RTOS / Linux, Shell
- Communication protocols like HTTP, MQTT, CoAP and Transport protocols like Wifi, Ethernet, Zigbee, BT.
- Cross-compiling and Toolchain generation and building complex OS images.
- Source code control systems like GIT, SVN etc.
- Data Bases, SQL, NoSQL
- Java, C/C++, Node JS, React JS, Solidity
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Prediction algorithms
- Exposure to Android and IOS development
- Working knowledge of Networking and basic socket programming.
- Working knowledge of UPnP/SSDP.
- Working knowledge of Different communications protocols like Wifi, BT, Zigbee is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in designing interactive applications
- Experience with Agile development
- Preferable to have working experience in development for a cloud environment
- Preferable to have working experience in IOT projects
|0 – 2 years||Bangalore-India|
|Test Engineer – IoT Platform||B.E/BTech (ECE/EEE/CSE) – Freshers – 2 Years’ experience|
- Work with Development Team, Architect and Product Manager to define testing requirements
- Manual testing of Web, Android and IOS applications
- Manual testing of IoT Hardware with sensors, actuators and other devices
- Edge Software Testing
- Automate testing tasks
- Set quality targets and deliver
- Manual testing of Software and Hardware products
- Hands on testing experience
- Test case development
- Test Automation
- Agile Methodology
- Software development life cycle
- Debugging and Problem-solving skills
|Please send your resume to email@example.com|